Monday, January 12, 2009

The Day

Well today is Will's EDD. It started out like any other day. Then I looked at the calendar. I didn't have to look at the calendar to know it was today, but seeing the 12 on the calendar just stopped me in my tracks. I was suprised that Todd remembered. When we talked on the phone, he asked me how I was doing. Well, I had my poker face on again. I wanted to run away, and not look back, instead I stayed composed and finished my day. Everyone else went about their business, no one remembered until this afternoon. A good friend of mine remembered, and she will never know how much that meant to me.
Will, you would have been here by now, I am thinking of you alot today. I miss you so much.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hugs to you on this special day!

Never forgetting Gregory said...

That number on the calendar is like a kick in the face. My thoughts are with you during this tough time. I'm sorry you don't have your little boy with you. =(