Monday, August 31, 2009

When does it stop?

I didn't get to journal on Will's one year angelversary. I didn't get to do anything to remember him, except mourn another one of his siblings. I had planned a balloon release, but found out that day that yet another one of my babies was gone. It didn't over shadow the pain of that day one year ago, it doubled it. Not only did I remember that day so vividly, but it felt like de ja vu. I would be going to the hospital again, this time for a D&C. Really, seriously, I never thought it could happen like this. Let alone the timing.
Will, I remembered the day like yesterday, like I was living it again. Everything replayed what felt like to the minute. I miss you so much still. I still have the what ifs, and wonder what you would look like. Please take of the new sibling that has joined you, and I will be with you one day.

2 comments:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Oh my goodness. I am so very sorry for your loss. That is just not fair. =( What a kick in the face for that to happen on the same day.

crystal theresa said...

Kelli, I am thinking of you and all of your children today. I miss you at BBC. ((hugs))