Thursday, November 13, 2008

A new day. . .

I feel better today. I finally figured out how to add a playlist to this blog, a counter box for how long Will has been gone, and I was able to customize the page a bit more. I am happier with it now. Thanks to all the ladies from the Baby Center Support group who helped me with all the technical stuff.
I am not as angry today as I was yesterday. I suppose it will come and go. I don't expect everything to go away, some of it will always stay with me. It is just that some days are so much harder than others. Someone posted on Baby Center that the first 3 months your body is running on shock and adrenaline, then it wears off, so it is normal for things to get worse. Maybe that is why the last couple of weeks have been so hard.
I love you Will and miss you everyday.

No comments: